You will be based in a workshop in Coventry
£38,000- £42,000 + Overtime paid at a higher rate + Private Pension + Van + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Workshop Foreman from a machining background, looking for the opportunity to take responsibility in leading a team with a clear cut route of progression into management?
On offer is the opportunity to join a market leading business at the forefront of their industry, where you will play a key role in driving the business forward and massively increase your earnings through overtime.
The business are a well renowned world leader who have a multitude of experience in OSM machinery, equipment and tools.
This role would suit a Workshop Foreman from a machining background.
- Controlling storage & maintenance of all OSM machinery, equipment and tools
- Repairs and modifications to equipment
- Assisting with preparation, packing and dispatch of equipment and tools
- Workshop Foreman with experience of machine tool fitting
- Looking for overtime opportunities
- Looking to join a company with an excellent reputation
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then apply or contact Ellis Lock.