We are a long established and successful engineering company specialising in high quality industrial woodworking machinery. Due to an increased workload we are looking to recruit a mechanical engineer to join the team at our Leicester base.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this varied role will include:
- Refurbishing machines for resale
- Undertaking workshop based engineering tasks to support mobile service engineers
- Checking, preparing and loading new and used machines for despatch
- Unloading machinery deliveries
- Managing machinery storage
- Managing the workshop
The successful candidate will have undertaken a suitable mechanical engineering apprenticeship and/or have extensive experience working in a workshop environment. A valid UK driving license and proof of right to work in the UK are also essential. Ideally you will have a counter-balance fork lift license but training will be provided as required.
A competitive package is on offer which will include overtime, healthcare, generous holiday entitlement and bonus.