Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a hugely exciting start-up business. With substantial investment in place, you will be part of their journey from the very start. With excellent benefits and huge potential for development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the team.
What will I be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Website Manager will be responsible for the maintenance, update and refresh of my client's website to drive acquisition and increase engagement with online content. You will need to have a detailed understanding of SEO, content management, UX, user tracking and analytics, as well as the experience to manage the launch of a new website, working alongside our product and development teams as well as the external design agency.
Through rigorous data analysis, you will identify areas of opportunity across the customer journey, from acquisition through to post sales and re-engagement. This is a newly created role within the marketing department and the role will require working closely in collaboration with other members of the marketing and development team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimise the website, driving clear strategy to ensure business goals are being met.
- Edit, manage and upload website content.
- Drive brand engagement, brand awareness and lead generation and ensure the website is performing and presenting your plans for continuous improvement.
- Plan, budget, measure, and track ROI. You'll be in control of website plans, budgeting, goal setting, measurement and reporting ROI.
- Execute and manage web projects from start-to-finish with a hands-on approach.
- Work with UI/UX and designers on implementation of design
- Ensure web content is appropriately tagged and has correct metadata for SEO, dynamic content delivery models, and effective data layer set up
- Analyse web analytics data to learn and improve how users interact with the website
- Understand, interpret, and implement SEO recommendations
What skills and experience are required?:-
- Proven experience within a digital marketing position, managing ecommerce websites, ideally having managed the development and launch of new website
- Experience with CMS platform and content management
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Extensive experience working with product and development teams plus external agencies
- Proven experience for the strategy and creation of new landing & splash pages
- Development and execution of A/B testing using a variety of tools
- A real problem solver with strong logical and analytical skill and the ability to spot patterns, gaps, relationships, and inconsistencies
- Project management experience
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail, strong creative flair, have a flexible work approach and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What else do I need to know?
This role is a permanent position and my client offer excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to scope and develop the position.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.