Join the action backstage.
Your new team welcomes you.
Role & Shifts
We offer a variety of shift patterns - days, nights, full time and part time, so there s always something to suit you.
You don't need previous experience, you ll get on the job training.
What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs.
- A safe, modern and organized workplace.
- 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products.
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, physical distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
- For Permanent roles you can find out more about your Amazon benefits here.
You might be carrying out any of the following tasks:
• Receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stowing products or parcels.
After training, you may also:
• Work in Person Up Platform roles.
Skills you need:
• Your safety comes first. To be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for the majority of your shift.
• You may need to be able to lift (products up to 23kg), bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You may be required to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol, pork and other animal products.