Join the action backstage.
Your new team welcomes you. Role & Shifts
We offer a variety of shift patterns - days, nights, full time and part time, so there s always something to suit you.
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract. Pay£
per hour for day time shifts.£
per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime (40-50 hours) £
Overtime (50-60 hours) £ Location
Amazon Logistics (DIP1) Sproughton Road Industrial Estate, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5BL Experience
You don't need previous experience, you ll get on the job training. What you ll get:
- Competitive pay
- A safe, modern, and organised workplace
- 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products whilst you are in the role.
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- For permanent roles you can read more about your Amazon benefits here You might be carrying out any of the following tasks:
• Receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stowing products or parcels.
• After training and medical checks, in specific locations you may also: Work in person up platforms using forklifts, pump trucks and power pallets.
• For more information on our warehouse roles visit Sortation Operative and Warehouse Operative
• Amazon may place you on either of these roles based on location and shift availability. Skills you need:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards
• You may stand and walk for the majority of your shift
• You may need to be able to lift (products up to 23kg), bend, twist, kneel and crouch
• You may be required to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol, pork, beef and other animal products. What s next?
Our application process is quick and easy, and you don t need a CV.
For more information on the application process click here
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial . If calling from Ireland, please dial . You may also contact us if you might need an adjustment in your new role and would like to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1.
Amazon does not provide immigration sponsorship or support for this role.By clicking "I Accept" you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the ;
No formal qualifications required