Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going. Role & Shifts
Flexible shift patterns with varying start ; Requiring availability to work 4 shifts minimum per week
Night shift available
Full time - 4 days availability including 1 weekend dayShift times
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed byAdecco
to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.Adecco
offers temporary contracts Pay£
per hour for day time shifts.£
per hour for night time shifts
Overtime (40-50 hours) £
Overtime (50-60 hours) £ Location
Amazon Sort Centre, SBS2
Poplar Way East, Cabot Park, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 0YH Experience
You don't need previous experience, you ll get on the job training. What you will be doing with your team:
• Unload, lift and relocate products
• Scan, sort and divert packages containing the full range of Amazon s products.
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets. What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break ;
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more. Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
See what it's like to be an Amazon Associate and learn how our team works here