A well-established, prestigious International Brand are looking for a motivated Warehouse Administrator to join their exciting team in their beautiful office in a buzzy and sociable part of Southwest London. Starting immediately, this Warehouse Administrator position, offering a competitive salary of up to £26K + with bonuses, is perfect for you if you are looking to join a great company in a professional yet fun office environment with no weekend work!
As the successful Warehouse Administrator, you will responsible form overseeing the delivery and despatch of high-quality goods to retail customers in UK and abroad . be required to carry out the following duties .The is a stand-alone role, working independently within very friendly team .
The working hours initially 9.00-3 pm Monday -Friday , no evenings, or weekends .
- Answering the telephone - assisting customers with enquiries and orders.
- Responding to orders, emails, and enquiries from clients.
- Fulfilling customer orders and co-ordinating despatches.
- Assisting customers with their enquiries and purchases.
- Stock checks and stock control, including organising the stock room, putting stock and deliveries away.
- Liaising with the factory, couriers, and other suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining website content for SEO purposes.
- General office administration using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fulfilment of urgent press and sample requests.
- General support to Sales & Marketing teams.
As the successful Stock Administrator, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Stock control or warehouse role.
- Previous experience of liaising with international couriers and delivery companies.
- Confident in dealing with clients over the telephone and face to face.
- Previous experience of managing and counting stock.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
- A forklift licence is NOT required .
This amazing role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of up to £26K with bonuses, with lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ's, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications, there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please read more!