iMultiply are working in partnership a 'Top 10' accountancy practice to recruit a VAT Manager to be based out of its Glasgow office.
The Firm is an award winning international accountancy practice with over 100 offices and over 6,500 staff in the UK alone.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- The VAT Manager will be responsible for leading the day to day duties of the VAT team.
- Supporting all levels of team members with their technical research, reviewing their work and ensuring clients are managed not only efficiently but effectively with proactive and reactive advice.
- Managing a portfolio of more complex clients, through investigations and beyond, to provide peace of mind and technical support when they need it most.
- Networking with wider VAT teams within the business to ensure working on a National level to service clients and keep technical expertise current.
- Varied VAT experienced gained within HMRC, another accountancy firm or industry.
- Potentially CTA qualified however this is not essential.
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision and be confident taking ownership of a portfolio dealing with more complex or higher risk clients.
The VAT Manager position comes with a competitive remuneration package and the following benefits package:
- 33 days annual leave + your birthday off
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave
- Agile Working
- Flexible Working
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
- Lead Incentive Scheme
iMultiply is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons