SEN Teaching Assistant | Loughton |Immediate Start|
Are you passionate about working with children who have special educational needs (SEN)? Do you have the ability to take initiative?
Would you like to transition into teaching or have experience working as a teaching assistant? Are you looking to work around Havering? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then look no further.
There are a number of renowned secondary schools who are currently in need of fantastic teaching assistants to support their children who have special educational needs. As a teaching assistant for KS3 and KS4 pupils with special educational needs you would be working closely with a handful of children. This is your opportunity to build really strong relationships with them.
You will be required to provide them with guidance and support during lessons and provide interventions from pre-set teaching materials (the planning is done).
What a wonderful opportunity to gain invaluable classroom experience!
* Working for a prestigious secondary school
* Excellent personal development training
* On-site parking
* Earn up to £300 extra as part of the refer-a-friend scheme
* Immediate start
* Working closely with KS3 and KS4 students that have special educational needs
* Supporting, guiding and supervision of a handful of KS3 and KS4 SEN students
* Keeping up to date and following EHCPs
* Providing intervention for a handful of KS3 and KS4 SEN students
* Graduate or Level 2 CACHE qualified
* Up-to-date DBS on the update service
* Relevant experience working with children (teaching, teaching assistant, working with SEN children, volunteering) * Resilient
* Able to work under pressure and take initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Reliable If you can picture yourself in this role, then do not hesitate to get in touch by sending your CV to Jennifer at or call