The Tax Transformation Office enables Tax client service delivery through end to end business process improvement across the full range of Tax market offerings, improving delivery efficiency and driving growth. This is an opportunity to be part of an innovative team within Deloitte Tax that delivers value aligned with the Deloitte brand.
The role requires working knowledge of professional services and the end to end technology delivery life cycle. As Transformation Manager, you will work across multiple tax market offerings collaborating with Tax subject matter specialists and the team within the Tax Transformation Office. Project related activities include:
- project management
- ability to apply agile and design thinking techniques to process design and process improvement
- decomposing business requirements
- collaboration throughout the delivery lifecycle
- user testing
- business readiness
- change management
- data migration
- driving adoption
- managing user metrics
- analyzing feedback and developing related action plans
- decommissioning Legacy systems
- executive reporting
Deloitte Tax LLPs Tax Transformation Office is responsible for the definition of standard processes to support the delivery of Tax services, and the related development and deployment of technology to enable service delivery. The Tax Transformation Office focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLPs ability to deliver value-added, and efficient Tax services to our clients. Tax Transformation consists of professionals with varying backgrounds ranging from Tax Professionals, Human Capital and Technology Consultants, and other IT professionals including QA and Support. The team consults and executes on a wide range of projects with a strong focus on adoption including stakeholder analysis, communications, learning and change management.
- Bachelor's degree in business or information technology related field
- 7+ years transformation experience
- Agile delivery and design thinking experience
- Project management
- End to end technology project delivery
- Training delivery and post-production client facing support experience
- Strong focus on deployment, adoption and driving change
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while delivering outstanding quality and meeting established deadlines
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate technology certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Agile or PMP certification
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required.
- Working knowledge of data management and metrics
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.