As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible to create and implement the Supply Chain strategy for the Business Unit to ensure that business plan and strategic objectives are achieved, and this will include:
- Formulate and implement a supply chain strategy to ensure that business targets are delivered, and support is in place to develop each location/manufacturing unit to deliver the appropriate Business Unit strategic objectives.
- To lead a supply chain team, for the Business Unit, to ensure that functional capability and team performance are built and directed to deliver business plans and targets.
- Act as the Supply Chain lead in cross functional/customer projects to ensure that all developments include collaborative working which results in successful new implementations and ongoing service improvement.
- Ensure forecasting, planning, material requisitions, stock control, warehousing, and distribution processes are in place at all locations/manufacturing units.
- Together with Purchasing, negotiate and manage third party contracts (3PLs) to minimise costs, effectively build working relationships and ensure service delivery.
- Active GME plans in place that reach all areas with your span of control
You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK's food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Heathrow, we have a team of around 200 colleagues. We produce gluten free products, topped pasta salads, composite salads - pasta, leaf, grains, pasta pots and snacking - duo pots for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury's. What we're looking for
- Demonstrable experience as a senior leader of a supply and distribution team in a FMCG environment ; experience to include development and execution of supply chain strategy
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain procedures and practices within a chilled distribution environment
- Experience of leading major projects and delivering change within a large function/medium sized organisation
- Financial awareness and high level of understanding of profit and loss management
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success. What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.