The role is to be part of the supply chain team providing effective administrative support to the team in the generation and expedition of purchase orders, monitoring of stock levels and inventory reporting.
Running the goods inwards and out processes and the general site operations in a GMP environment.
The role will be expected to work with a variety of different people and teams supporting their activities and being involved in projects in collaboration with them.
The role will suit a proactive and well organized person who wants to work in a fast moving environment with a lot of variety in their day to day work tasks. This is an opportunity to join a close knit team in a growing company providing a vital service to the veterinary profession around the UK.
* Take ownership for the accurate and timely recording of stock movements, ensuring stock records accurate, liaising with necessary departments where required to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Monitoring and maintaining stock/inventory levels.
* Raising POs, inventory reports and other adhoc tasks.
* Receiving deliveries, looking after stock including stock take, picking and packing and storing materials and goods for shipment.
* Working with the dispatches team to ensure shipments are ready for couriers on time.
* Role will require some lifting and physical management of stock. Computer skills using various packages will be required
* Support the Supply Chain team with other ad-hoc administration tasks as required
* Order management and expedite suppliers for on time delivery
* Raising and management of invoices
* Ideally have proven Supply Chain experience and have previously worked in an administrative role.
* Experience in supply chain purchasing and expediting
* Proven inventory management experience
* Understanding of GMP principles and Supply Chain process
* Previous experience of working in vaccine manufacture / veterinary environment obtained in a GMP or GMP like environment would be desirable but not essential.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Data accuracy and attention to detail;
* Excellent time management, planning, organising and recording skills;
* Excellent problem solving skills
* The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
* The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
* Intermediate level in Excel
* Good numeracy and attention to detail