Our Clients are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated chef to join our team.
You will be hard working, imaginative and enthusiastic about working with fresh, local produce while also committed to high standards, cooking good quality food and producing dishes.
Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting house standards. Assist in keeping the kitchen clean and tidy have input into new menu ideas, specials, etc.
Working in a fun environment with passion for food and a flexible approach to working hours.
Carry out instructions given by the Head / Sous Chef. Be friendly, smiley, sociable and friendly, helping to create a great atmosphere in our kitchen
If you are
- Passionate about food
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Are honest and reliable.
- Can Maintain excellent time keeping and attendance.
- Are a professional who wants to progress
If you’re looking for
- A Great chance to further your knowledge
- Be part of a great team
- Have input into the menus (We love to listen to anyone’s ideas and develop them)
- Work in a friendly environment
Then we want to hear from you