Social Worker - Older Adult's - Community Team
Our client, a Local Authority based in South Yorkshire is looking for two Qualified Social Workers to join their older adult's community Locality Team.
If you enjoy supporting older adults to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Blended approach to working with a mixture of home working and office-based working!
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To carry out the statutory duties of the Directorate in relation to adults in accordance with Directorate policies and procedures.
- Undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care to meet individual requirements
- Develop skills in work with older people including those with a metal infirmity and with people with physical disabilities
- Work closely with other members of the team and assist other team members when required
- Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand and service priorities.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grading of the post.
Requirements of the role:
- Appropriate social work qualification, CQSW/DipSW/CSS.
- Experience of social work intervention, assessment, care planning and direct work with clients through voluntary work or work in Health and Social Care Agency.
- Must be social work England registered
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010