A-SAFE is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As market leader, A-SAFE is determined to hold its position and create many opportunities for continued growth and development. We have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe and UAE.
We are known for our innovation and 'can-do' attitude. A place where talent can thrive and develop as we grow.
We manufacture and supply our global blue-chip customers from our hi-tech operations facility in Elland. This is currently being expanded to create greater capacity for the growing demand in our products and our investment in leading edge technology and machinery.
The Warehouse Shift Supervisor will play a key role in ensuring our customers get the best products when they need them and reports directly to our Warehouse Manager.
* Orders assembled and despatched correctly and on time
* Attainment of Key Performance Indicators
* Team supervision to ensure everyone performs to their best
You would be joining a rapidly growing and innovative business. We invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionising workplace safety. We've been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions, including our next generation Rackeye IOT safety device.
Global blue-chip companies use our products. Coca-Cola, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Amazon, Heathrow airport to name but a few.
At A-SAFE we put our values at the heart of the business.
1. We are Pioneers
2. We do the Right Thing
3. We are in it Together
* Leading and supervising a Warehouse Shift Team to ensure all products are picked, packaged and labelled correctly.
* Implementing the A-SAFE culture and values.
* Ensuring that internal and external timed deliveries meet specified customer requirements including first line contact for any issues within the team.
* Driving a 'Safety First' culture and ensuring Health and Safety of team and self.
* Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained across all areas of the Warehouse during the shift.
* Proactively supporting and implementing on-going continuous improvement initiatives within the department.
* Ensuring all standard operating procedures are followed and the correct process is used.
* Operating in line with Standard Working Procedures to maintain accurate inventory control.
* Ensuring the highest quality standards are met in all activities.
* Performance managing the team to optimise their performance.
* Responsible for managing attendance and conduct on the shift.
* Analysing customer returns and determining action - implementing containment measures where needed.
* Minimum 2 years experience working in a busy and demanding Warehousing role across all functions including FLT driving.
* Willing to work on a continental 4 on 4 off shift basis (rotating days and nights).
* Experience within a customer focused, high quality, high volume organisation
* Demonstrates a 'safety first' and quality mindset
* Drives the highest standards and achieves maximum output
* Excellent communication skills - able to get the best out of people and liaise with Operations Management
* Has supervised a team. Promotes a consistent and fair approach to supervision
* Recruitment experience across all jobs in the Warehouse
* Dealing with issues with product, quality and the team. Demonstrates a 'solutions' approach.
* Good numeracy and systems experience. Able to produce routine reports to a standard template.
* Is confident and will face into issues and propose new ideas, solutions
We have a great track record of developing talent. Offering training, professional study support and career opportunities. Our benefits package includes up to 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, competitive salary, pension, flex start and finish, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us from an agency will be treated as a gift and not eligible for any fee