'Be You' at CH
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special."
As a , we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively
Serialisation Business Process ManagerIn this role you will...
assist with the deployment of serialisation solutions in the end to end supply chain with focus on:
Establishing clarity of the end to end supply chain business processes and producing business requirements documentation for deployment processes
Ensuring that deployment of the standard solutions for serialisation are successfully integrated into the site and market business operations and processes
Enabling change and knowledge transfer of the serialisation processes from core team to sites and collaborative learning between the sites as deployment progresses.Key Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- To identify and understand the end to end business processes and identify where serialisation impact and/or alignment is required
- Develop business process understanding into general and detailed business requirements
- Ensure that solutions to requirements are meeting business requirements and compliant with standards
- Supports the sites/third parties and markets in understanding the serialisation systems and processes and their interfaces with business processes and systems
- Works with the site and market team to identify any Local Standard Operating Procedures (LSOPs) to be amended, agreed and signed off by the relevant approvers
- Works with sites, third parties and market staff to identify all local stakeholders who will be impacted by serialisation deployment
- Works with site, third parties and market staff to ensure that they understand the impact of serialization deployment on their resources and business processes
- Ensures that each site in scope creates and implements a training plan and implements the plan in alignment with the site deployment of serialization, including provision on advice on standards for training and competence
- Works with the sites to create a business change management /readiness plan for deployment which is built into the deployment plan managed by the CH Serialisation Project Manager
- Identifies issues and risks arising from the proposed deployment or which put deployment at risk
- Facilitates knowledge sharing and improvement
- Provides input to customer and super-user focus groups to enable knowledge sharing and encourage standardisation and continuous improvement
- Transfer knowledge and information from the impact of change assessment to the appropriate people to take action to respond to the specific impacts at a site, CMO, market and serialisation services level
- Ensures learning from each implementation is shared across the impacted network through formal plans and informally through communities of practice
Inclusion & Diversity at CH:Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a customer service focused team or environment
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and experience across the end-to-end process that they provide support to, acquired through multiple roles in different functions, in manufacturing engineering and business
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to business process management
- Knowledge of the network of opinion leaders and subject matter experts relevant to business process management (both inside and outside GSK CH)
- Knowledge of Lean SixSigma, experience of application
- Degree in a related field or extensive learning in the role
Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences
to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process.
Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities
information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
*Local restrictions/legal requirements
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on , or send an email
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.