Senior UX Designer
My client a global tier 1 financial service firm are embarking on a large-scale digital transformation project and needs multiple UX Designers for a 6-month rolling contract.
What the successful Senior UX Designer will do:
- Deliver wireframes along with mock-ups, user and process flows and functional specs
- Interpret multiple content sources to develop appropriate UX, UI, and IA solutions
- Present models to clients and internal stakeholders with highlights on your research and practice
- Derive and maintain stakeholder relationships to be able to accurately understand the wants and needs of their projects
What the successful Senior UX Designer needs:
- Experience in designing wireframes, UX flows, customer journey maps, and low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience in delivering design workshops
- Competent user of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, and Microsoft Office
Feel like this is the role for you?
If you meet the requirements and feel like the perfect Senior UX Designer for this role, apply now. Or, call Aidan on .
Agency: Anson McCade
Role: UX Designer
Rate: £500 - £575 per day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 3 Months