Audiences, Brand and Communications Department:
Member and Supporter Engagement Location:
London Hybrid working with occasional travel to Cardiff Job Type:
6 Month FTC with the potential to become permanent We have an opportunity for a talented and passionate Senior Social Media Producer to join our Social Media team on a fixed term basis. This creative and fast-paced role will see you creating, commissioning and executing social-first B2B content across relevant social platforms.
We have ambitious plans to promote and build the communities for Which? Trusted Traders and the Which? Endorsement Scheme and this role will play a key part in delivering our plans and aspirations. What you'll be doing
You'll take on the day-to-day management of our social media channels for our Trusted Traders and Endorsements teams.
- Create engaging B2B content (e.g. social-first image and video content) for channels according to our guidelines
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice reflective of our brand and awareness of our propositions
- Create a launch strategy for Endorsement channels
- Liaise with key senior stakeholders to create and sustain a content plan
- Manage a social content calendar specifically for our B2B channels
- Engage directly with and develop relationships with our social audiences and build engaged B2B communities
- Use social reporting, listening and analysis to gain insights to benefit the Which? brand
See the role profile for further details on the key job responsibilities. What we're looking for
You'll have demonstrable experience running social media accounts for a B2B audience in a corporate setting and ability to show impact and results of social media activity e.g. growth in base/engagement.
You will have:
- Experience of social planning and publishing tools to maximise opportunities for the brand
- Experience with social monitoring, listening etc. and ability to compile reports to strengthen brand
- Experience of social media platforms, such as SocialStudio, Conversocial, Sprinklr
- Solid experience in digital content creation and strong copywriting skills, including social copy, blog posts and articles
- Experience of creating and driving a strategy forward
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, we want to hear from you! Send your CV and short covering note outlining why this is the job for you. At Which? we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We want to receive applications from all regardless of age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, social economic background. We believe that a diverse workforce helps us to understand and create a positive impact for consumers. We want to ensure that everybody can apply and be part of our recruitment processes, and therefore when required we make reasonable adjustments to accommodate our candidates. We're committed to making sure our application process is accessible to everyone who would like to apply for any of our vacancies! Please reach out to if you need us to provide an alternative application method to support your accessibility needs. We're committed to making sure our application process is accessible to everyone who would like to apply for any of our vacancies! Please reach out to if you need us to provide an alternative application method to support your accessibility needs.