Senior Site Manager - Exeter
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join a reputable and growing bespoke fit out contractor for a prestigious project. This company offer a range of bespoke and high end fit outs and refurbishments. The role is to manage the life cycle of the projects!
- Liaise with clients and report progress
- Supervise construction workers
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintain quality control checks
- Motivate the workforce throughout the project
- Day to day problem solving
- Use specialist construction management computer applications
- Ensure compliance, Health and Safety Regulations are in place and met at all times
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card
- Fit out / contracting background
- Good IT skills
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.