Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Working with a tier 1 contractor, we are looking for a senior site manager with previous commercial new build experience to join the team.
Based in and around West/South Yorkshire, you will manage sites from ranging from £1m to £10m. Initially working on a large multi million pound project in Barnsley.
- Providing leadership, guidance and mentoring to members of the project team as appropriate
- Effectively managing any project delays
- Ensuring dimensional controls are in place from the outset and are utilised accordingly
- Completing daily site diary as outlined on BIM 360 Field platform
- Plan, implement and monitor site logistics
- The co-ordination and control of the project, including staff, labour and sub-contractors, from the construction phase through to completion and handover to the Client
- Ensuring compliance with Quality Control and Quality Management policies, processes and procedures as prescribed on the Robertson Management System
- Ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety Management System (HSMS) as prescribed on the Robertson Management System
- Effectively communicating with the Design Team to ensure the timely release of design information
- Building and maintain good relations with clients, design teams and neighbours as well as any other stakeholders
What you'll need:
- A Construction or Civil Engineering related degree or relevant trade & Construction Management experience
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS and H&S qualified
- First aid knowledge
- A member of the CIOB, ICE or CEng (Desirable)
Salary £45,000 / £55,000 plus car allowance
If you are interested in the above role with previous experience on new build residential projects, please call Rebecca on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.