A fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified Real Estate/Property Accountant to join a real estate firm within an approachable and supportive team.
This Senior Accountant role will work closely with a number of clients acting as a business partner to providing a professional service that does not compromise on integrity and quality.
For this Senior Accountant role it is essential you have experience within property investment management accounting (this is not service charge accounting), have experience preparing a full sets of management accounts and are a fully qualified Accountant.
If you are looking for a company to work for you will offer flexibility and help you to develop your skills within accounting within the Real Estate sector this is the right opportunity for you.
The salary for this role will be between £50,000-£60,000 per annum plus benefits and hybrid working.
- Preparation of consolidation management accounts including posting journals, calculating accruals, lease incentives, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis of P&Ls
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly UK VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of CIS returns
- Preparation of detailed ledger schedules and assisting with provision of audit information
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of loan compliance calculations and certificates
- Assist with any other ad hoc client requests
Key Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a significant number of years in a similar role
- Experience reporting under FRS102 and IFRS
- Real Estate or Fund accounting experience (not service charge accounting)
- Experience of VAT is essential, and CIS would be highly advantageous
- System experience: Sage is highly desirable, Yardi and Caseware would be view upon favourably too.
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Strong attention to detail, be diligent and precise in how you deliver work
- Ability to continue to drive efficiencies and assist Financial Controller in managing deadlines
- Need to be able to take ownership and multi task.
The company will train, develop and mentor the right individual to ensure they can maximise their potential and give them exposure to working across some exciting areas of the real estate market!