Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior Contracts Manager to work full-time in Fulham. The pay rate for this locum Senior Contracts Manager job is £35.18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Senior Contracts Manager:
- To show evidence of experience in NHS Standard Contract/ Local Authority.
- Possess strong relationship building and communication skills, with ability to work within a complex multi professional environment effectively;
- Able to work autonomously within a complex organisation.
- Have excellent analytical skills and ability to review complex contracts and to analyses complex and potentially sensitive and contentious data;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines.
- Have strong management skills with the ability to lead and develop a team
- Car Driver
About the role
- Some travel may be required to different areas that are covered by CLCH. Regular travel to CLCH Commercial Team base in Parsons Green will also be required once COVID restrictions are lifted, and the opportunity to partially work from home after the induction period will also be available.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive NHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus -
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Senior Contracts Manager job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.