WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Join us. Shape your story here.The Job
We are looking for someone to support the full spectrum of compensation functional services across EMEA. You will work on the day-to-day delivery of effective Compensation programs that recognize and reward critical skills, capabilities, and performance and ensure that Compensation programmes are in line with market practice and business strategy. In addition, you will support on ad-hoc project work and provide analysis to enhance the effectiveness of the overall HR function and contribute to providing insight on current projects, lessons learned and best practices. We are looking for someone for a 12-months long fixed-term contract, with possible extension and the role can be filled remotely as well.The Daily
- Support the Compensation Partner Lead in the implementation of core compensation processes e.g., annual pay review cycle, bonus, sales, and other variable incentive schemes.
- Work closely with and support the Compensation Partner Lead in the roll-out and ongoing management of salary structures across the region.
- Conduct market pricing/benchmarking across total reward, coordinate and manage regular salary and compensation benchmarking survey submissions for all WM businesses.
- Support in the delivery of compensation training, and communications across the regions.
- Provide analysis and drive the coordination and administration of recognition bonus and sales incentive schemes.
- Support in any regulatory reporting requirements.
The Nice to Haves
- Previous International Compensation experience.
- Knowledge of relevant market practices and international law governing salary.
- Knowledge of Excel as well as Workday, or other HR systems.
- Ability to display absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Knowledge of Towers Watson methodology.
- A second language would be a plus.
AtWarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and peoplewhose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry,WarnerMediais committed to greater inclusion of people ofcolour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to joinWarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please clickhere.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.