Albany Beck is a Management Consultancy that specialises in Financial Services. Our clients come to us in the tech space because they like the way we are disrupting the consultancy market! We are passionate about delivering tech solutions to our clients that are practical and get delivered on time!
We offer all of our consultants a huge training and development budget and tailor-make their learning journeys to suit their deliverables whilst on-site with the client. This keeps all of our consultants at the forefront of new releases and incredibly valuable. It also keeps them happy and feeling as though they are continually learning and adding value!
We are passionate about our consultant's enjoyment of their roles and have engagement managers and internal coaches that are dedicated to building training pathways as well as career coaching throughout. We believe, if our people grow - our business will too!
We are passionate about making sure people ENJOY their job and WANT to go to it each day! We are incredibly proud of how low our levels of attrition are and believe that if you enjoy your job - why would you want to leave! Our strapline to our clients is Let Us Show You A Better Way...that strapline works for you too! Please come and have a chat. We would love to hear from you!
- We are transforming our application estate into a service-based architecture, based on a modern Microsoft Tech Stack, hosted in Azure. We use continuous delivery pipelines to build, test and deploy our applications and infrastructure securely, reliably and repeatedly
- Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards
- Take ownership for driving change and innovation, bring relevant teams together and lead retrospectives
- Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Present information concisely to individuals within and outside of the Technology function
- Mentor the wider team to support the Team lead and help optimise team performance
- Participate in and, where appropriate, lead meetings with business stakeholders
- C# / .NET Framework / ASP.NET Core / SQL.
- Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development
- Fundamentals and approaches: OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD/ATDD
- DVCS with Git or Mercurial
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity / Artifactory)
- Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members
- Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews
- Demonstrate initiative and independence to solve problems
- Private Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus of up to 20%
- Flexible working environment
- Generous company-funded bespoke training
- 25 days holiday rising 1 day per year with each year's service
- Private medical insurance
- Private medical cover
- Car lease scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Monthly gym contribution
- Access to EAP scheme for wellbeing and support
- Affiliated high street shopping discounts
- Free career coaching and engagement management service
1 stage interview process.NET, C#C#, .NET, React