SEND teaching assistant - Year 5 student with behavioural needs
SEND teaching assistant - Year 5 student with behavioural needs - Growing school from 2 to 3 form entry - Onsite additionally resourced provision for 21 pupils - £18, 000 - £22, 000 depending on experience - From January 2022
Are you a teaching assistant particularly interested in supporting a Year 5 student who has behaviour needs?
Would you like to help a child in Year 5 who needs additional help and attention to learn in the classroom?
*** SEND teaching assistant - Year 5 student with behavioural needs
*** Growing from 2 to 3 form entry *3 form from reception to Year 2
*** Vibrant and successful community school
*** January 2022 start
About the School - SEND teaching assistant - Year 5 student with behavioural needs - Ealing, West London
- This school in Ealing is a vibrant and successful community school.
- The school is in the process of expanding from 2 to 3 form entry, already having 3 form entry in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
- Furthermore, the school also has an onsite Additionally Resourced Provision for 21 pupils.
- The school has high expectations of students both academically and socially.
About the Role - SEND teaching assistant - Year 5 student with behavioural needs - Ealing, West London
- The school is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work with a student in a Year 5 class on a one to one basis.
- The student has behaviour needs and requires a one to one TA to support them with their learning.
- The ideal Teaching Assistant will be patient, hard working and have initiative.
- Ideally you will have worked as a Teaching Assistant before, or have experience working with students with behaviour needs or SEN.
- The school is looking for individuals who will work hard and be dedicated and committed to the role.
- They are looking for basic skills in all of the core areas of teaching but will only consider candidates who are highly motivated and determined to improve.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in UK schools is ideal.
- You will be required to work 8.30am - 4pm or 3.30pm with 30 minute lunch break.
If this SEND Teaching Assistant role supporting a child in Year 5 is what you are looking for, please don't delay and apply now with your CV to or call Eve on .