SEN Teaching Assistant
Job title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Waltham Forest
Pay: £70 - £90 per day (Salary dependent on experience, training, or qualifications)
Requirement: The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is recent experience working with special needs children or vulnerable adults.
Start Date: Immediate Start
Tempest Resourcing are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join an excellent primary school in the Borough of Waltham Forest. This full time SEN Teaching Assistant role is for an immediate start and will be a long-term post. This role is to work with 1:1 child in reception with ASD and splitting the day with supporting a year 5 child with challenging behaviour. There are only full-time options available.
• SEN Teaching Assistant
• Working with primary aged pupils
• 1:1 supporting a specific child
• General in-class support also involved
• Prior experience supporting pupils with special needs essential
• Mainstream primary school in Waltham Forest
• 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating
• Excellent leadership team
• Supportive team environment
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have prior experience working with children or adults with special needs
• Have strong communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
How to apply:
If you are a SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage pupils and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role today via this website, or for more information about this role and other similar opportunities, please get in touch with NellaKusikumala at Tempest Resourcing.