Masterclass Education is looking for an SEN Learning Support Assistant or Teaching Assistant to work in 1:1 and with groups of children. This is an ASAP start
About the School and Contract:
- ASAP Start
- Child requires an TA/LSA with patience and understanding, to help get them to working at National Curriculum Levels
- Experience working with children with ASD is required.
- Ofsted rated "Good"
The Successful Learning Support Assistant will:
- Display patience, understanding and commitment.
- A drive for achievement and pupil development and engagement.
- Show patience and understanding towards challenging behavior.
- Show the ability to maintain class participation.
- Have a strong background with SEN.
The Successful Learning Support Assistant must:
- Have proven experience working with ASD students.
- Must hold a valid DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service or be willing to complete a new one.
- Hold the right to live and work in the UK.
- Teaching Assistant qualification would be advantage.
- Degree level qualified.
- Be able to provide two professional references covering the last two years of employment.
Masterclass Education offers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local work in a range of Primary settings
- Free CV writing, interview prep and continuous support
- Dedicated, friendly consultants who specialise solely in your area
- Regular work in your chosen areas
- Candidate networking events where you can meet other teachers
- Generous referral schemes
Does this SEN Teaching Assistant role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call (phone number removed) to speak to our Primary Team.
Know a Primary/EYFS Teacher/Teaching Assistant looking for work in North London? Refer them onto us and you can receive a £250 referral bonus
*DISCLAIMER* No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation.