A large OUTSTANDING secondary school in Bromley are looking to take on a SEN Teacher to join them on a long-term basis as soon as possible. The secondary SEN school caters for students with severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties between the ages of 11 and 19, a significant amount of the learners have additional sensory needs including physical impairments.
This school is modern, forward thinking, and have excellent facilities on site that help provide a learner focused multi-sensory curriculum. There is a great faculty in place that are committed to providing a caring, friendly, and safe environment for all our students so they can learn and achieve in a relaxed and secure atmosphere. It is important for them to employ someone as equally committed and passionate about pupil development, someone that is reliable and dedicated.
This position will be Teaching 5 days a week in a Key Stage 2 class, the class is made up of 6 pupils all of which have severe learning difficulties.
The successful applicant will have:-
*Experience of working in a SEN School
*Experience of working with SEN and ASD children and/or adults
*A commitment to making a difference in a child's life
*A positive and encouraging attitude
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Lowri Crimmins on [. option3] or