We are looking for experienced Scrum Masters to join our team to support our customers in building and improving their online presence, digital services and platform infrastructure. They will tackle a wide variety of technology challenges by leveraging the knowledge and expertise of our Industry teams. By joining us, you will join a team of Project Management professionals with Digital Consultancy skills who are Industry experts, who have a mission to deliver change initiatives for our clients and their customer's needs.
As a Scrum Master at NTT DATA UK, you will work alongside one of our Telecommunication clients. You will be responsible for providing process leadership and for supporting the teams you work with to develop their own high-performance, organisation-specific Agile approach including Scrum, Kanban and Lean. You will be pivotal to the success of ways of working and continually strive to improve effectiveness. You'll be recognised as a change agent who cultivates a culture of continuous improvement and help the teams to understand and embrace the Lean & Agile values, principles and practices to create the best experiences.
- Working with Agile coaches to identify and develop opportunities in ways of working and to increase the squad's agile maturity
- Facilitating or guiding Agile Ceremonies for the whole team (cross-functional)
- Coaching Product Owner in making the most of the process and squad time
- Making sure agile processes are followed correctly
- Mentor, coach and support an agile mindset, values and ways of working
- Supporting Product Owner in prioritisation processes including OKRs, roadmaps
- Solid knowledge and understanding of agile approaches like Kanban and Scrum
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and other project management tools
- Experience working in a telecommunications environment would be beneficial
- Any Agile or Project Management related qualifications would be nice to have
Our Project Management practice is our UK professional community that provides individuals access to mentoring, subject matter expertise, support and training, to help each other grow and reach their career goals. We have experienced Project Managers (PMs) in leading traditional client-side delivery initiatives, technical solution integration and service delivery, business change programmes, as well as providing clients advisory and coaching support through our team of certified Scaled Agile Programme Consultants and SAFe Practitioners. We are looking for individuals who also share and embody our core values of Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight, and that lead by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
The opportunity, as we grow, to move between our expanding industry portfolios across Telco Media, Public Sector, Insurance, Manufacturing & Automotive and Banking, etc.
An online training platform with 3,000+ courses, accessible at any time, to help you sharpen your PM skills and to further your knowledge across a wide range of related disciplines.
A vibrant community of 120+ project and programme management professionals, to learn and share knowledge and best practice experiences.
...And much, much more!