School Programme Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full-time School Programme Manager to cover programmes in Yorkshire and the East Midlands based out of the office in Nottingham. The successful candidate will earn £25,000 per annum negotiable depending on experience.
The Next Gen Leaders Schools Programme Manager will manage a portfolio of select participating schools with responsibility for re-engaging and deepening relationships with schools, leading to greater involvement in our initiatives, campaigns and youth social action and active citizenship.
The Next Gen Leaders Schools Programme Manager will be the key relationship manager for our portfolio of schools.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- 3-5 years of professional experience and a strong background in relationship management
- and/or sales
- Strong knowledge of learning pedagogy and the English curriculum
- Highly self-motivated, a problem solver, solution focused and a strategic thinker
- Sales-oriented mind-set, motivated by goals and experience meeting and surpassing targets
- Customer-focused nature
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Dependable and able to follow instructions, as well as take responsibility for individual actions and to honour commitments
- Proficient use of MS Office programmes and experience with database management
- Experience in the education sector
- Understanding of the private and independent school education systems
- Understanding of active citizenship, social impact, civic engagement and a passion for social justice issues
- Willingness to travel periodically for work (within the UK)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Engage school personnel in the Schools programme and in active engagement opportunities with partner organisations.
- Serve as an advisor and liaison to schools and teachers and provide them with the resources and support needed to implement their community impact projects.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the curriculum, educational landscape and wider context in which your portfolio of schools sits.
- Deliver workshops which will provide teachers with the skills, knowledge and inspiration required to positively engage their students in the Schools programme
- Discuss school needs and work with the wider Enactus UK team to craft relevant solutions for those whom you are responsible for
- Identify engagement opportunities for partner initiatives within your portfolio
- Manage the planning and execution of project accelerator and competition events in Leeds and Nottingham.
- Design and execute an annual communication strategy for schools in your portfolio, including email, phone and Skype calls, as well as in-person meetings where possible
- Attend and contribute to the planning and organisation of WE conferences, events and speaking engagements, as they pertain to your portfolio of schools
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel to attend special events for school and teacher meetings
- Ensure the data system and all files pertaining to your portfolio of schools are kept up-to-date and are accurate
- Prepare and provide regular reports on the status of your portfolio and activities in line with KPIs and targets set
- Measure the impact of school actions across all programmes and campaigns using both quantitative and qualitative information
- Build impact stories and school profiles throughout the academic year to inspire other schools and support funder reporting and marketing and communications initiatives
- Work on various projects as assigned by the leadership team and your line manager
Our client is a charity that develops and implements unique programmes to engage young people in learning about social issues and taking action to support the charity's sustainable community development work in the East Midlands and Yorkshire regions.
Why should you apply?
- Employer-provided pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance (20 days annual leave + statutory holidays + office shutdown days during the holiday period between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day)
- Flexible work hours if on occasion you need to start late or leave early
- The opportunity to attend our flagship events and board meetings
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. They warmly welcome applications from all sections of the community and aim to promote diversity.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:School Programme Manager, Next Gen Leaders Schools Programme Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, School Vacancies, School Education Systems, Database Management, Education Sector, Education Administration, School Administration