NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a Salesforce CRM Developer for a government department. This role is a 6 months, remote contract role.
- Must have developer experience of Salesforce CRM systems:
Experience of developing a Salesforce solution with new service requirements
Salesforce certification; Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Salesforce Platform Developer I
Experience of working in a public-facing non-sales Salesforce environment
Experience of adapting a Salesforce solution to fit the business needs
Demonstrates adding value from their suggested solutions
- Ability to produce technical CRM documentation
- Analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail / detail orientated manner
- Project Management
- Knowledge around CRM best practice development
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - They are looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible , meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
Internal Extension: 8112