ECS is the one of the UK's largest and fastest growing Digital Transformation Consulting firms. We enable digital transformation to empower both disruptors and the disrupted - working from the inside out. Our clients are some of the UK's most recognisable brands and we help them become digital-first' organisations so they are free to thrive like never before.
Part of the Global Logic Group - we have a phenomenal track record of successfully delivering industry leading Cloud & Digital Transformation programmes. We have an international reach working with a wide variety of projects and customers. Our approach enables companies to change the way they change and be fit for purpose in the 21st century.
Building a business around our people is the key to our success so you'll need to be up for the challenge of working in an ever-changing environment and excited by venturing to sometimes uncharted areas.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support and enable our Sales team and ensure best practices are followed in order to provide accurate management information to the ECS Group board. The Sales Operations Manager will ensure continuous improvement to processes, tooling, ongoing new business growth plans as well as support the Sales Director with general strategy development. The Sales Operations Manager will act as a vital part of the Sales team as well as the wider Operations function.
About the role and responsibilities:
- Manage the end to end Sales Pipeline process; ensuring accuracy of opportunities and integrity of other data within the CRM system.
- Educate new Sales starters and train other internal members of staff (Pre-sales, Practice Heads, Business Ops) on Sales processes.
- Ensure the internal governance process for relevant opportunities is adhered to and record this within CRM system for audit purposes.
- Responsible for resolution of all Sales related system queries, to allow for timely month end closure.
- Identify and deliver improvement in both reporting and system usage and effectively communicate change.
- Work with limited feedback to invent and simplify processes to ensure constant improvement of operations and sales enablement.
- Proactively source feedback on implemented changes and provide solutions for conflicts and concerns.
- Develop new tools and material to promote sales productivity.
- Provision of Sales Management Information including regular Sales Forecasting and provide analysis on performance vs. forecast by Salesperson.
- Initiate system changes through engagement with suppliers and keeping functionality knowledge current, in order to keep CRM system fit for purpose.
- Manage all aspects of the Sales sharepoint site, where these files can be easily accessed by the sales team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee and support Sales Operations Specialist with scheduling of sales team meetings, training and quarterly reviews with practices. Ensure sales team attendance and preparation.
- Act as primary liaison for Sales to various departments and enhance collaboration and consistency within the organisation.
- Monitor and oversee usage and license allocation for Sales Cloud system.
- Support the Sales Director with sales strategy development.
- Oversee work carried out by Sales Operations Specialist.
- Demonstrates leadership. Communicates effectively, both formally and informally.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives.
- Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets.
- Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
- Takes all requirements into account when making proposals.
- Demonstrates creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder
- Advises on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date.
- Mentors colleagues.
- Assesses and evaluates risk.
- Proactively ensures security is appropriately addressed within their area by self and others. Engages or works with security specialists as necessary.
- Contributes to the security culture of the organisation.
Our inclusive, positive culture empowers our people to create their own high standards and therefore more value. At ECS, our goal is to build an inclusive culture where everyone can feel comfortable being themselves. We work together to promote fairness while recognising, valuing and embracing differences - providing a transparent support structure and generous training budget to help our people develop skills to progress their career. Whilst we offer the flexibility of hybrid working our offices feature pods for collaboration and breakout areas for when you need to be in the zone, not forgetting the great coffee and memorable social events.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. We are proud signatories to the Tech Talent Charter which was created because solving the diversity problem in tech requires a collective effort across companies and sectors.
ECS employees benefit from a comprehensive health and wellness plans including private healthcare (clinical & mental), discounted gym memberships, in office yoga sessions & massages. We offer a fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme, reward & recognition through bonus/company reward card, and more.