Job Title: Sales Executive (Account Manager), Regional Sales
Department: Commercial Sales
Your main responsibility is to develop existing and new customer relationships and sales opportunities within the assigned territory and/or sector/s that you are tasked with selling product into. In order to hit or exceed revenue sales targets the role will require proficiency in both account management and new business development.
Selling within agreed gross margin guidelines and achieving a net product revenue targets is essential.
Daily, weekly, monthly and annual KPI's are in place to support you in achieving these targets, which you be expected to meet also.
You will represent the Matrix brand in a professional manner at all times, including on Social Media and at Industry Events, and help it to grow. This role can require extended hours and a lot of travel, mainly within your territory/sector in the UK but occasionally nationally and abroad, therefore commitment and flexibility is important.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet or exceed net product revenue sales targets as agreed with the Head of Sales and Sales Director within agreed gross margin guidelines.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospects, customers and strategic partners to create sales opportunities.
- Update the Head of Sales on market conditions within your territory/sector, including the competition and in conjunction with the Head of Sales, develop and execute an annual sales strategy to maximise results and efficiency.
- Working both individually and with the Sales Support team, ensure that daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales activities and pipeline forecasting are always accurate and up to date within the CRM system.
- Manage your allocated Territory/Sector efficiently to ensure that full coverage is given and all current customers/new opportunities have regular activities planned. Cross-sector selling will be a required part of your role.
- Compile sales and accurate forecast reports as required by Head of Sales or Sales Director
- Deliver after-sale product training both on use of Matrix and 3rd Party products and position the benefits of the products to the customer's staff to ensure their buy-in and the long term success of our products and services within their business.
- Attend internal sales meetings as required and represent the business at trade shows and events as required.
- Remain up to date with product training at all times - (Showroom / Trackstar / JHT Webinars)
- Attend customer installations as required.
Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs (including Math's and English).
Sales experience is preferred but not essential
A genuine passion for sport and the Health & Fitness industry is essential
Experience and skills:
Efficient in time management and personal organisation skills
Good communication skills, both written and oral
Proven external selling and presentation skills
Well networked and good knowledge of the sector.
Self- motivated, KPI driven and a desire to succeed
Must think outside of the box, be innovative and solutions driven
Must live within territory
A good team player
Proficient in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel