Role - Sales Director c£110k + Benefits (Home based - South East UK)
* PERMANENT ROLE
* HOME BASED IDEALLY SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
* MUST HAVE INTERNATIONAL SALES & STRATEGY EXPERIENCE
* IDEALLY BASED IN SOUTH ENGLAND
* GROWING BUSINESS
* INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF SCALING A BUSINESS NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY
Our client is a leader in their field and due to continued growth are now seeking a talented and self-motivated Sales Director with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting their annual sales targets by generating sales as well as motivating their sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Implement national and international sales strategies, developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
* Generate significant sales, hitting/exceeding annual sales targets
* Supervise sales team
* Report on key KPIs
* Work closely with executive management team in implementing sales and operations strategies
* Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities
* Understand category-specific landscapes and market trends
* Communicate and oversee marketing strategies
* Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
Skills and Experience
* Previous experience as a sales director with ability to manage multiple projects and achieve sales quotas.
* Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
* Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
* Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
* Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
* Outstanding persuasion, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate people.
* Knowledge of competitor research and market trend analysis.
£Compensation commensurate with C-suite role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please upload your CV