Talent are recruiting on behalf of our client - a busy manufacturing client based in Knottingley for an experienced sales administrator - You will be joining the business at their busiest time so need someone resilient and able to handle a busy role with a high volume of calls daily.
The role will be offered on a temp to perm basis and a full time basis.
The role will be a mix of order processing, general sales enquiries, quoting and telephone work, the system thy use is NAV365 so it would be beneficial if you have knowledge of this also.
Main tasks and duties:
* Processing customer orders, including system entry, pricing, and filing.
* Work closely with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the sales department.
* Maintaining accurate customer records including price lists, purchase orders, providing proof of deliveries, copy paperwork and POS literature when required.
* Maintain good working relationships with customers by helping to resolve issues and providing a high standard of customer service in general.
* Answer sales calls, provide product information and quotes over email and telephone,
Skills, knowledge and experience:
* Previous experience in a busy sales office environment and/or administration would be advantageous.
* IT literate, a high standard of verbal and written communication with an eye for accuracy and detail.
* Good time management and strong organisational skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Talent-UK Ltd who are operating as an employment agency/business, we are an equal opportunities employer, Your application will be sent to us for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so