Research Associate Scientific II
- Job Reference: 592956427-2
- Date Posted: 15 May 2022
- Recruiter: Stefanini
- Location: Round Lake, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Care in the community
- Job Type: Permanent
Stefanini Group is hiring for a Research Associate Scientific II
Exciting opportunity awaits! Let us help you get started. Call Aditya Yadav - /
Effectively contribute solid technical knowledge to a variety of projects within the relevant discipline with minimal assistance.
Display basic technical understanding of related disciplines.
Conduct routine/non-routine research and design experiments with minimal assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
1. Without assistance, make sound technical recommendations regarding projects/matters that are more routine than not. Provide some analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures. Independently select techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
2. Employ appropriate techniques/methods to successfully and independently execute routine assignments within negotiated deadlines. Identify existing alternative methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
3. Maintain knowledge of relevant QSR and safety requirements while building knowledge of other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
4. Recommend appropriate designs, techniques and processes for a specified sequence of tasks where needed.
5. Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
6. Monitor budgets and/or activity schedules of limited scope.
7. In addition to having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance, is able to provide expert insights into such regulations to facilitate efficient product registration and/or is an active participant in the generation, review, adoption and interpretation of such regulations.
8. Demonstrate ability to apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise for non-routine tasks. Analyze and determine best solutions to non-routine experimental design or research problems with minimal assistance. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The position requires relevant laboratory skills, writing skills, and computer skills plus teamwork /interpersonal skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline with at least 2-4 years lab experience or MS required.
Research lab experience may include research in GMP/QSR environment, cross-functional teamwork, and independent experimentation in method development and validation.