Regional Learning and Development Trainer - Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about high quality training within health and social care. We are looking for a Regional Learning and Development Trainer to join our London Regional Team to deliver training throughout our Care home portfolio of 6 homes in London.
This will involve delivery of comprehensive training to ensure our staff feel safe and are confident to deliver great care to our residents.
You will be based in Bromley, but must be able to travel to our London Care Homes in Brixton, Sydenham, Peckham, Tulse Hill and East London.
- To deliver engaging and effective induction and refresher training to homes in the London region; this includes mandatory training (e.g. Safeguarding, MCA/DoLs, Basic First Aid, Moving and Positioning, Dementia, etc.)
- Build, develop and maintain positive relationships at all levels.
- Ensure lesson plans are adhered to and training paperwork, systems and processes are followed with at all times
- Manage own time and diary effectively
- Promote health and safety; equality, diversity and inclusion; safeguarding and wellbeing at all times
- Responsible for collating learning and development reports
- Monitor and report any trends and areas of high risk/non-compliance.
- Work with and take an active part in the Regional Training Development group and attend meetings as required
- If required, design brain-friendly learning materials for bespoke training needs in the Region
What we offer in return for your hard work:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Uniforms provided*
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £300 for every person you refer
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
*T's and C's apply
If you are interested to find out more, please apply today or call the Recruitment Team and we will be happy to talk you through any questions you have - .