We re working with our client, an established Recruitment business who specialise in the Aviation sector, currently looking to grow their team with the addition of a Recruitment Administrator.
Working closely with the Recruitment Resourcing team, you ll support them with recruitment and HR related administration and document coordination.
As the Aviation sector is a very regulated environment, there is in-depth documentation that goes with the recruitment of these professionals, so you ll be at ease juggling spread sheets, organising paperwork and coordinating the recruitment process.
What you ll be doing:
- Working alongside the resourcing team to support recruitment campaigns from an administration perspective
- Engaging with candidates to obtain all required paperwork for application submissions
- Completing reference checks and verifying applicant documents
- Supporting complex onboarding process for successful candidates to start new roles
- Assist the recruiters in posting job adverts on career pages
- Dealing with any candidate enquiries
- Help managing candidates through the recruitment process from application through to their start date
What you ll need:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience within a fast-paced office environment (previous recruitment or Aviation knowledge is a bonus!)
- Excellent IT skills, able to use various computer software (such as Office 365 suite)
- Superb organisation skills, communication, presentation and listening skills
- Able to independently complete complex administrative tasks
- Attention to detail, prioritization skills and time management
- Enjoy working in a busy, varied role and thrive under pressure
- Any additional language skills are a bonus but not essential
In exchange, you can expect to receive:
- Flexible, hybrid working - two days per week in the office on Wednesdays and Fridays, the rest from home
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays (Annual increments by 1 day after each 2 years service)
- Day off on your Birthday
- Salary reviews
- Free parking outside their modern, spacious office
- Sell accrued leave back to the company
- Child Care Vouchers
- Paid Eye Tests
- Voluntary Pension Uplift
- Flexible Benefits Package of £500 per employee including - Private Healthcare, Travel Insurance, Perkbox, Cycle to Work Scheme, Training Courses, Gym Membership, Public Transport Season Tickets.
This is an exciting, busy Recruitment / HR Administration role for someone who likes to run an organised desk within a booming industry - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.