Quality Control / Dispatch Operative
Your new role
A 'hands on' role working as part of a small team within a busy QC/packing department. Responsibilities include maintaining the highest standards of quality control throughout the finishing and dispatching process.
- Finishing (cutting/counting), checking & packing products
- Consistently maintaining high standards of QC
- Stock maintenance/recording
- Shipping preparation/paperwork
What you'll need to succeed
- QC experience
- Good organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for manual tasks (guillotine & clicker press operation, packing etc.)
- An enthusiastic & energetic outlook with a can do attitude
- NOTE: Own transport essential due to company location
What you'll get in return
£18,000/year plus 25 holidays, 8 bank holidays, 7.30am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday (overtime required during busy periods)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.