Quality Assurance Manager - Leinster - €65,000 p.a. + Bens.
The client is a main contractor based in the midlands, who has worked with government and private clients in all sectors on retail, commercial, high end residential development.
The projects tend to include new build commercial development, development of high spec apartments, design & build projects with prefabrication in high repetition areas and incorporating underground car parks. The building frames are constructed using the "twin-wall" pre-cast concrete system and traditional RC Frame.
Skills & Experience Required
* to be responsible for strategic development and integration of management systems across the business
* to deliver organizational efficiencies, including the functionality, governance controls and management accountability necessary to deliver tangible continual improvement.
* to establishing a single operating model across the group.
* to support the senior management team to manage and mitigate business risk and add value, with a particular focus on the company's quality and environmental management strategy.
* to manage continual improvement in iso based management systems across all divisions, maintaining and improving on the company's iso certifications and identifying any additional systems that would be of benefit to the company.
* to coordinate and manage external certification providers
* to collaborate with suppliers to develop relationships which drive innovation and customer focus - particularly in relation to it capability development
* to coordinate and integrate change initiatives such as Bim configuration to minimise duplication and complexity in business processes and to ensure a consistent and efficient experience for users.
* to optimisation of QA/QC mobile technologies through engagement with operational users
* responsible for strategic development of QA/QC operational control procedures and configuration of systems.
* to support the development of a construction management system
* to project manage the specification and configuration of IT platforms to support business processes including enterprise operational tools (conject, FieldView, Aconex etc) and the development of IT capability for standardising management of corrective action across the business
* to manage the delivery of an internal audit programme and development of corrective action capabilities
* to manage a robust quality and environmental management system.
* to formulating and managing the further development and implementation of KPi's, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to quality & environmental systems and ensuring they align with the company's overall integrated management system.
* developing strong relationships across the company to ensure policies and requirements can be implemented into the day-to-day business.
* ensuring consistency of quality and environmental standards across the sites and offices.
* maintaining and improving on the company's iso 9001 and 14001 certifications and identifying any additional systems that would be of benefit to the company.
* managing a programme of continuous improvement initiatives that delivers on quality and the company's objectives.
* developing existing quality plan and waste management templates where required and updating staff on developments.
* carrying out site visits and inspection reports relating to the environmental and quality performance of the company and reporting to senior management.
* liaising and effectively communicating with regulatory bodies, external auditors etc), to ensure good working relations are maintained and continued compliance and reporting are achieved.
* supplying feedback and input on processes and KPI's for the submission of PQQ'S and tenders when required.
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV