* Assist the Purchasing Administrator
* Raising Purchase Orders from requisitions and placing with the supplier
* Hasten/Expedite Purchase Orders as necessary
* Liaise with internal manufacturing and stores teams
* Price Integrity
* Stock Part creation and inventory maintenance
* Chasing invoices, particularly for Debit Card Purchases
* Dealing with supplier queries.
* Data control
* General administrative duties
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
* Experience of working accurately with a high-volume workload and within tight timescales.
* Strong IT skills including MS Office and has used IT systems for data input.
* Flexible, with the ability to priorities work to ensure deadlines are met.
* Excellent written and verbal communicator.
* Purchasing administration (desirable).
* Multi company experience (desirable).
* Manufacturing experience (desirable).
Hours of work: 39 hours, 5 days per week - Monday to Thursday 7:30 to 16:30 and Friday 7:30 to 12:30.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on (phone number removed)