We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Façade Project Manager to join a specialist envelope sub-contractor and work on major projects
My client are a specialist building envelope sub-contractor. They specialise in unitised curtain walling. Now they are looking for an experienced Façade Project Manager to join their team.
About the Role
* To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
* To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
* To programme works to suit agreed programme.
* Overall responsibility of the façade package on the project
* To ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
* To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
* To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
* Record variations and advise QS.
* Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
* Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
* Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
* To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
* Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate
* Must have at least 3 years experience Facade project management experience.
* Must have experience with Unitised curtain walling
* Must have experience of managing projects of £8m+
* Must come from a facade background
* Excellent verbal and communication skills