Project Management Lead - Leixlip, Ireland - €(Apply online only)k plus package
Opportunity with a leading Facilities Management service provider, to join a large client account and be responsible for the management of a team of Junior and Senior Project Managers and Construction Managers.
You will be the interface between the client and the delivery of a portfolio of projects in Ireland. You will be accountable for E2E delivery of all projects by your team within agreed schedule, scope, and budget, managing Client, Customer and Subcontractor stakeholder relationships.
Key elements of this role:
• Lead client liaison: build strong collaborative partnerships with Client project managers, Client Customers on site and Client Led Design and Engineering teams.
• Manage delivery of some projects directly and oversee delivery of all projects
• Oversee and manage the overall program of works, ensure all projects remain on track and meet Client's targets and expectations on safety, cost, schedule, and quality.
• Oversee EHS compliance
• Prepare project execution plans, schedules, and budgets.
• Develop and deliver client proposals for all phases of project delivery (scope definition, programming, design, construction, commissioning, handover and close-out).
• Gather basic data on the feasibility of the end-user's requested space use and define the scope required for the project.
• Manage and deliver scope definition, cost estimate, and high-level milestone schedule.
• Appoint designers and manage the design development and review process
• Manage and deliver the design package, budget estimate, provisional bidding and construction schedule, and project execution plan.
• Manage and deliver the fixed price lump sum proposal, baseline project schedule, and approved project execution plan.
• Execute the works once authorized by the client, overseeing and coordinating the appointed GCs and trade contractors.
• Conduct regular project status review meetings to keep all stakeholders appraised of progress.
• Manage and oversee works on site to ensure compliance to schedule and all applicable EHS and QAQC standards.
• Manage commissioning and handover process.
• Manage close-out and snagging process.
• Develop and build partnerships with designers, GCs, contractors, materials and equipment suppliers and specialist consultants.
• Maintain project schedule data, cost data & performance indicator data in online integrated IT system