We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK, Europe and Australia. We have an excellent job opportunity for you.
Job Title: Program Manager, Testing & Optimization
Duration: 12 Months Contract initially
- Our web experience team and current operational includes 18 product managers and SEO specialists, we deliver optimization tests and improvement on the client's site in European markets for a business exceeding 2B of revenues.
- Our organization is a pivotal point in our connection with Corporate.
- We cover a vast diversity of optimization topics, from geo specific customization optimization, to customer researches, funnel optimization, retention programs, to drive incremental revenue on an annual basis.
- The program manager will coordinate with global product managers on global testing roadmap and ensure EMEA can be part of global testing and support on local requirements.
- The program manager will support all EMEA testing programs to maximize their efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Identify inconsistencies and redundancy, implement process improvements and drive and contribute to tools management, enhancements and governance.
- Continually evaluate existing processes and procedures and drive improvements.
- Work closely with Product Managers to build clear roadmaps/project plans and clarify requirements.
- Coordinate and run operational, project, and check-in meetings to monitor quarterly rollout in EMEA.
- Improve workflows, tool features and optimize data collection, establish governance and drive standardization.
- Maintain overall EMEA Roadmap in Roadmunk or JIRA, include global testing, and communicate updates.
- Engage as needed with Product Managers and Testing team in preparation for backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- Create wiki to facilitate access to all key information, dashboards, process, tests results and insights for new joiners, and optimize EMEA SharePoint.
- Implement new JIRA sprint process for testing in EMEA for both Target and Sophia testing.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of program/project management experience preferably with experience managing A/B testing projects on large enterprise websites.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial.
- Hands on experience with Agile & project management methodologies.
- Preferred experience with JIRA, Workfront, Roadmunk, Wiki and SharePoint.
- Solid understanding of Web technologies, including web content management systems (specific AEM experience a plus).
- Excellent business partner management and presentation skills.
- Driver - Take charge. Get things done. Proven track record in operating effectively and autonomously
- Organized - A planner who brings order and resolve to a fast-paced environment with matrixed organizations
- Collaboration & Communication - Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical individuals up and down the org, capable of absorbing large amounts of information and the ability to distil it down to the essentials
- Quality - Attention to detail and a proven track record of successful delivery of complex global projects
- Flexible - Ability to juggle several projects and shift priorities as needed
- Creative - Exhibiting an innovative, forward-thinking approach to problem-solving
- High EQ - Ability to stay calm and collected, focus on solving problems. Strong communication, risk management and resolution skills. Ability to respectfully facilitate the successful resolution of issues