Product Security Engineer, Embedded (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Collaborate with R&D teams to design and develop secure IoT (embedded) devices and systems
- Create/review threat models and perform product security risk assessments
- Perform vulnerability scans, fuzz testing, penetration testing, security code reviews, and reverse engineering
- Analyze and identify security threats and vulnerabilities in the products
- Participate in the creation and verification of product security-related requirements
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Information Security, Software Engineering, or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in product security area and penetration testing
- Knowledge in the following areas: best practices for designing secure embedded systems and firmware, secure coding best practices, embedded operating systems, communication protocols (Bluetooth/BLE), cryptography, threat modeling, common security testing tools
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++, or similar for the purpose of code review and test automation
- Strong investigative and analytical problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills; fluency in English
Further information Minimum Salary
Annual gross salary from
? 50,018.16, based on professional qualification and experience.
Your Contact Person
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Marina Engl.
MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,300 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel (0) 5