Do you have a data-driven mind and a special place in your heart for cars?
Combine both all while having a huge impact on a growing company:
Be our Product Data King!
Our aim isn't just to sell brakes. It's to make it easier for everyone to get our products.
To do so, we need to be able to track and update the product information of our 25,000 SKUs.
To ensure Transit stays a leader in the aftermarket and generates revenues by:
- Understanding products, the market, and data.
- Keeping our product data updated (interchanges, product specs, etc.).
- Drawing conclusions by monitoring and analyzing data from multiples sources: VIO, websites, customer input data, market information, competitors, sales trends, etc.
- Using data and market knowledge to expand the coverage of our current mature lines.
- Handling 25,000 SKUs: overseeing the life cycle of existing SKUs and looking for future popular SKUs.
- Working with applicative data to manage the product life.
- Introducing new product lines into our portfolio.
- Analyzing product pricing and making recommendations based on market intelligence.
Who We Are
Transit is a manufacturer & distributor of over 25 house brands in the automotive aftermarket industry, and we are constantly growing.
Our current portfolio contains:
- Brake rotors and pads
- Steering and suspension
- and much more.
We rely on a collaborative approach based on the initiative and involvement of every member of our team.
Do You Have the Profile?
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience working with databases.
- Advanced level of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of auto parts and auto parts search engines.
- Good analyzing and synthesizing skills.
- Enjoy working with data over long periods and doing precision work.
What's In It for You?
- 37,5 h/week, flexible schedule. Freedom in your choice of schedule, we are really flexible.
- Work from anywhere around the globe.
- Competitive salary.
- Work-life balance.
- Group Insurance.
- Group RRSP.
- Floating holidays.
- Continuing education.
- Sports allowance.
- Team spirit, friendly atmosphere.
- Beautiful work environment that favours teamwork.
- Gym with locker room and shower.
- Social club.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working with databases.
- Excel: advanced level.
- Knowledge of auto parts and auto parts search engines.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- English (French is an asset).
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Enjoy working with data over long periods of time and doing precision work.