Product Delivery Manager is sought by a PayTech scale up business based in London. With a 5-year history of delivering low code SaaS payment orchestration solutions for an international client base this individual will help define key software delivery protocols across the organisation.
On a day to day basis this Product Delivery Manager will work closely with technical stakeholders to lead the end to end Project delivery strategy ensuring a cohesive, collaborative approach across the company.
Answering directly into a board level Director this Product Delivery Manager can expect excellent autonomy and a clear progression path within a diverse, welcoming team.
This product Delivery Manager based near London should have most of the following key skills:
- Demonstrable track record in end to end large scale digital product delivery
- Experience working in a product lead company
- Excellent people management skills
- Agile, scrum methodology understanding
- Extensive stakeholder management exposure
- Experience working in a start/ scale up FinTech business would be a real plus
This Product Delivery Manager based near London will receive:
- £75,000 - £85,000 DoE starting salary
- Share options
- Remote working for 3 days a week (office based near Spitalfields)
- Flexible working hours
- Fast track progression
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension scheme
- Fast paced, autonomous culture with extensive growth potential
- Regular remuneration reviews
So if you are a Product Delivery Manager and like the sound of joining a dynamic, autonomous company with excellent progression opportunities then please click apply now to be considered.
Product Delivery Manager
£75,000 - £85,000
project planning, project delivery, PayTech, FinTech, stakeholder engagement, Team management