Teaching Personnel are a Welsh Government approved agency in Wales
Following a successful Welsh Government tender, from 1st August 2019 Teaching Personnel will become a preferred supplier of school teachers within Wales.
We are currently seeking qualified Primary Teachers to work in schools across the Carmarthenshire area. The work can be day to day or long term, with a number of staff gaining full time positions. Teaching Personnel is an award-winning agency with a reputation amongst schools of providing high quality temporary staff.
We are proud to hold a Gold standard with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) quality mark which recognises standards of professionalism in the industry.
What you can expect from the Teaching Personnel team:
- Regular and varied supply work;
- Long-term placements with the option of going on to school contract
- Excellent rates of pay - minimum £141.71 per day
- Holiday pay;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Free training provided supporting ongoing professional development;
- A respected reputation for supplying quality staff throughout schools;
- Support for NQT's throughout their induction period;
We welcome all applicants who possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teachers very welcome)
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
- Experience of teaching at either primary or secondary, mainstream or a special school (this can be during teaching practice).
- The ability to motivate pupil's to learn through developing and delivering a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- The ability to build a good rapport with pupils.
- A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching and learning.
- Two up-to-date referees.
- An enhanced DBS with registration through the update service. If not in receipt of a DBS, Teaching Personnel are able to complete this process with you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) (Required)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.