3 month contract via Umbrella
MK/London and home working.
You will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising our clients' PPC campaigns, liasing with clients, as well as reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC campaigns before or someone with a broader digital marketing background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure;
- Managing the client relationship and keeping them updated;
- Researching & creating targeted keywords and write compelling ad text;
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation;
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
- Working with and providing weekly status updates as part of the team;
- Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place;
- Continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.
- Hands-on PPC experience;
- Experienced with Google AdWords Search Network & Google Analytics;
- Exceptional attention to detail & performance driven;
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills;
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to summarise data concisely;
- Ability to build strong working client relationships;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.