Power Access Engineer
Our client based in Biggleswade is looking for an experienced Power Access Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections (PDIs)
- Servicing, repairs and maintenance of fleet which include Genie GS1932, Z45 & Z80 along with Skyjack SJ3219 lifts
Skills & Qualities:
- Relevant experience or qualifications within the Powered Access Industry eg. Must have IPAF & CAP or IPAF, NVQ or manufacturer courses.
- A sound mechanical knowledge in a Powered Access background is a must.
- High Competence in electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Experience in fault finding / diagnostics.
- Carry out major and minor repairs and refurbishments.
7am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Apply today to be considered for this role!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.